A meet and greet with little Cooper...he is such a cutie!
We enjoyed a wonderful fall weekend in Dallas at the state fair of Texas and of course a little event called the OU/Texas game! Here are a few sights from the day:
No, the price was 10 coupons. Everything at the fair took coupons and each coupon was worth 50cents. So the fried butter cost $5.00. Next year we are going to eat healthier and get the famous corndogs!
Mother to three fabulous kids, mother-in-law of two and grandparent of one dog!
I've been married for 30 years to my best friend. Love to travel and enjoy spending time with my family. My children are my finest achievement. I have truly been blessed in life!
Looks like a BEAUTIFUL weekend! Cooper is so cute!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe the prices at the food stand!! Was it seriously $10 for fried butter?! I need to set up a guacamole booth or something!
No, the price was 10 coupons. Everything at the fair took coupons and each coupon was worth 50cents. So the fried butter cost $5.00. Next year we are going to eat healthier and get the famous corndogs!
ReplyDelete